What Is Final Expense?
Did you know that funerals now cost between $7,000-$10,000? After losing a loved one, trying to cover such a massive expense can be a lot to take on. The last thing you need during a hard time is more added stress. In the difficult time, final expense life insurance is there to help make your darker days a little brighter.
Who Is Eligible for Final Expense Insurance?
Anyone between the ages of 50-85 with pre-existing health conditions are able to start their final expense insurance policy starting at as little as $10 a month.
What It Covers
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical bills
- Credit card debt
- Other end-of-life expenses
- Premiums are payable to age 100 and guaranteed never to increase.
- It offers the security of guaranteed death benefit.
- You have the flexibility to choose between monthly or annual premium payments.
- Cash value accumulates tax-deferred.
- You choose whether or not to use the benefit for burial expenses.
- The policy is eligible to earn dividends, however, dividends are not guaranteed.
Why You Need Final Expense
Nobody likes the think about the possibility of losing a loved one. However, having an insurance plan today could help you in the future to prevent further pain and grief.