What Is Mobile Home Insurance?
Mobile home insurance is similar to standard home insurance, but the increased risk of severe weather damage, fire, and theft proven to affect mobile homes leads to a need for more unique insurance options.
Our carriers offer mobile home insurance options including:
- Trip collision coverage, which insures your home as it is transported from the factory to your location.
- Vendor’s single interest coverage, which protects against various types of fraud, including a lienholder’s right to repossess the manufactured home.
- Dwelling coverage for structural damage to your mobile home, as well as coverage for other, non-business structures on your property in case of fire, weather, water, and other damages excluding flooding.
- Personal property insurance against fire, theft, and loss, with limitations regarding valuable items.
- Liability protection in the event that someone makes a claim against you for injuries or damage sustained in your mobile home or on your property.
- Coverage for loss of use and additional living expenses if the space was rented out, excluding utility fees.
- Additional coverages for money spent on reasonable repairs, damage to trees and shrubbery, collapse, debris removal, fire department changes, etc.
Protect Your Mobile Home
Your mobile home is an important asset to you and your family, but its structure makes it more susceptible to loss and damages. Protect your investment by insuring your mobile, manufactured, or modular home today. Ask one of our agents how to get started.Talk to an Agent
Or call for immediate assistance.